Saturday, March 12, 2016

February Reading Wrap-Up!

Hey guys, if you follow my YouTube channel you will see that I posted a reading wrap up for the month of February 2016. If I do say so myself, I think that I did a pretty good job... *pats self on the back* Here's the video:




Here are the books that I read, and I've included links to my Goodreads reviews in order to see them more efficiently!


Illuminae by Amie Kaufman

Journey by Aaron Becker

Quest by Aaron Becker

Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson

Room by Emma Donoghue

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Cat Naps by Robin Haywood

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Since I feel like keeping track here (just for my own benefit), that puts me at 53% done with my 2016 Goodreads reading goal of 45 books! Of course, at this point my goal is kind of silly because maybe 1/4 of the books I've read so far have been single issues of comics or volumes of manga... But perhaps my final number come December 31st will be exponentially more than 45 in order to justify my 'cheat books.'

Hope y'all enjoyed the video and I'll see you guys in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment