Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Content and.. a Schedule?!

So far, 2016 has been a pretty successful reading year for me, however, YouTube has been dragging me way down. Some days, I really enjoy filming and editing videos. Although I don't get a crapload of comments or feedback, interacting with the few people that do come along has always been super interesting and fulfilling. But my overall reaction to the days I don't like filming and editing has lead to what will hopefully be a big increase in posts on here.

#1: I will hopefully be giving anyone reading this blog more content in the form of reviews, general tag-like things when I get a little bored, and maybe even some planner content because I love to plan all of the non-things I am doing!

#2: A SCHEDULE. This will be tentative, but I have been thinking over some sort of scheduled formula for putting in work on this good ol' Lia Books blog. I want to start posting on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. I don't really have any idea what exactly will go up these days, but #FridayReads may be a part of my Friday schedules (not always, though).

I have lots of ideas floating around in my head, and plenty of books to review for you guys so please stick around and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment